Thank you for visiting and using our website, social media pages and our applications (“Sites”).
We respect your right to privacy when we are interacting with you. This Privacy Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our sites, our marketing campaigns and prospection activities.
SCOPE AND CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our sites or providing personal data.
Domains247 reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, so make sure you review it regularly.
DATA COLLECTED BY DOMAINS247
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
• Personal contact information such as name, email, phone number, demographic information, including gender or location;
• Payment information to register domain names or purchase our services;
• Your comments that you share with us in particular on our social pages.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
• to respond to your queries and fulfil your orders;
• to contact you for marketing purposes, for example send you a newsletter;
• to enter into a commercial relationship with you;
• for security and maintenance; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• Service providers such as escrow companies, marketing providers and hosting providers;
• Financial companies to process payment;
• Commercial partners, for example for joint services;
• Authorities when required by the law or any other legitimate obligation;
• E-commerce providers, such as platform provider or payment processors (Stripe or Paypal) supporting the online ordering of our services.
The use of subcontractors for the processing of data such as domain name registries, registrars and data escrow providers is required due to the special nature of the procedure of administrating and registering domain names. It requires no further consent given that the use of these subcontractors is mandatory to execute orders under the agreement between DOMAINS247 and its clients. Name and address as well as the intended activity of these subcontractors are included in the information page for the specific TLDs (Top Level Domains).
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the site, to comply with all relevant data protection laws.
HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold and will only be disclosed to a third party as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
• HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details. You should note that your data may still be available in our partner’s own databases it transmitted prior to us receiving your request.
You may opt-out at any time from marketing communications by following the ‘opt-out’ options provided or by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also limit the use of tracking technologies (such as cookies for which you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them, or you can simply set it to refuse them).
• HOW TO CONTACT US
DOMAINS247 AG, Switzerland acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. Please contact us by y email at email@example.com.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that is collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary Cookies are used to
• Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
• Identify you as being logged in to our site
• Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
Performance cookies are used to
• Provide statistics on how our site is used
• See how effective our adverts are
• Detect any errors that occur
• Test different designs of our site
Functionality cookies are used to
• Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
• Show you when you are logged in to our Site
• Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Here is a list of our cookies
Name - Google Analytics
Purpose - Google Analytics Recall what a user has done on previous pages / interactions with the website.
Type of Cookie - Performance
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice about cookies. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.
DOMAINS247 AG 2022